locked HRD 6 #HRD

John Bjerke

I'm sure this question has been asked and answered numerous times, but I can't seem to find it.  Anyway, I apologize in advance.  What is the latest version of JT Alert that will automatically log to HRD6?  I've been using JT Alert 2.10.0.  I've lost some JT Alert functionality due to not updating and I really miss it.  Unfortunately, I love both JT Alert and HRD6 and would really like to continue using both.  Thanks in advance for your patience and help!

John/KC9TND

Michael Black

The latest version at hamapps.com should work fine with HRD 6.
There was temporary burp in support which was resolved by HRD.

By auto-log I assume you mean "click on WSJT-X Log button and it registers in HRD".

de Mike W9MDB

On Wednesday, July 25, 2018, 3:33:27 PM CDT, John Bjerke <jsbjerke@...> wrote:

I'm sure this question has been asked and answered numerous times, but I can't seem to find it.  Anyway, I apologize in advance.  What is the latest version of JT Alert that will automatically log to HRD6?  I've been using JT Alert 2.10.0.  I've lost some JT Alert functionality due to not updating and I really miss it.  Unfortunately, I love both JT Alert and HRD6 and would really like to continue using both.  Thanks in advance for your patience and help!

John/KC9TND

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 26/07/2018 2:50 AM, John Bjerke wrote:
I'm sure this question has been asked and answered numerous times, but I can't seem to find it.  Anyway, I apologize in advance.  What is the latest version of JT Alert that will automatically log to HRD6?  I've been using JT Alert 2.10.0.  I've lost some JT Alert functionality due to not updating and I really miss it.  Unfortunately, I love both JT Alert and HRD6 and would really like to continue using both.  Thanks in advance for your patience and help!

John/KC9TND
John,

All current releases support HRD6 logging.
2.12.3 is the latest.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Ken Yates

I'm confused.  Y'all are saying that the latest version of JT-Alert (2.12.4) works with HRD logbook v6. ...but the JT-Alert page clearly says:

  • Automatic logging to these log types when QSO is logged in JT65-HF or WSJT-X
    • DXLab DXKeeper
    • ACLog
    • Log4OM
    • HRD Log V5
    • Standard ADIF 2.2 file
    • MixW CSV file
So, not mention at all about HRD 6.x logbooks being supported for automatic logging.  By automatic logging, I refer to the jt-alert 2.10.0 version generating a popup window at the end of a confirmed QSO and then automatically logging the contact into HRD 6.0 logbook without 'clicking' on anything.  (This feature is extremely important to me as I often log in to my home pc remotely to make QSOs from a police communications center during downtime.  If I suddenly get tied up on an emergency call, I don't want to 'lose' the qso.

      de KI3N

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 21/08/2018 3:42 PM, Ken Yates wrote:
[...]

OM,

The HamApps web page had not been updated after HRD 6 support was reinstated within JTAlert. That has been corrected.

de Laurie VK3AMA