Topics

locked WANTED DXCC LIST #FT8 #JTDX

Michael Paul

HELP :)

After doing a "SCAN LOG AND REBUILD" all the DXCC countries are coming up as needed.  Can I somehow rescan my JTDX log and rebuild NOT WANTED country list in JTALERT?

Thanks,
Mick.

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 21/07/2018 3:26 PM, Michael Paul wrote:
HELP :)

After doing a "SCAN LOG AND REBUILD" all the DXCC countries are coming up as needed.  Can I somehow rescan my JTDX log and rebuild NOT WANTED country list in JTALERT?

Thanks,
Mick.
Mick,

Short answer is no, not directly.

The JTAlert Scan Log scans the log file of the Logger you have enabled with JTAlert.

You need to get your JTDX QSOs into that Logger.

You also need to be aware, that the JTDX log doesn't carry any QSL confirmation data, so if you have QSL confirmation types set for the DXCC scan, than JTAlert wont find any confirmed QSOs from those JTDX QSOs.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Michael Paul

Thanks Laurie great help.  I loaded AC log, imported my LOTW adi and then did the JTALERT scan and got the yellow off my screen.  Thanks heaps.

de Mick VK3XN