Topics

locked JTAlert - how to manually add from jtalert to hrd logbook

Kevin Rea

HI guys,
sometimes I forget to start my hrd logbook, so when jrtalert tries to log the call, it does not go through.
is there a way to click on the call afterward and tell it to log it to hrd logbook ?

thanks,
Kevin Rea
lancaster, calif.
K6REA

Michael Black

You can just click the "Log QSO" button in WSJT-X again and all you need to do is adjust the time.  If you have the DX Call box being automatically cleared that makes it a bit more of a pain.

de Mike W9MDB

On Tuesday, July 17, 2018, 1:38:15 PM CDT, Kevin Rea <reakevinscott@...> wrote:

HI guys,
sometimes I forget to start my hrd logbook, so when jrtalert tries to log the call, it does not go through.
is there a way to click on the call afterward and tell it to log it to hrd logbook ?

thanks,
Kevin Rea
lancaster, calif.
K6REA

Ham Radio

On Tue, Jul 17, 2018 at 03:51 PM, Michael Black wrote:
You can just click the "Log QSO" button in WSJT-X again and all you need to do is adjust the time.  If you have the DX Call box being automatically cleared that makes it a bit more of a pain.

de Mike W9MDB

On Tuesday, July 17, 2018, 1:38:15 PM CDT, Kevin Rea <reakevinscott@...> wrote:

HI guys,
sometimes I forget to start my hrd logbook, so when jrtalert tries to log the call, it does not go through.
is there a way to click on the call afterward and tell it to log it to hrd logbook ?

thanks,
Kevin Rea
lancaster, calif.
K6REA

 The QSOs are still kept in the WSJT-X logfile in ADIF format.  You can load those QSOs via Inport into the HRD logbook.
--
73, Bernie, VE3FWF