locked Not passing info to DXview until after QSO

Rick W7PSK

Edited

Not sure what setting I messed up, but JTAlert isnt passing over to DXview until QSO is complete.
PS I did send the support Email

Scotty W7PSK

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 22/06/2018 1:41 AM, w7psk wrote:
Not sure what setting I messed up, but JTAlert isnt passing over to DXview until QSO is complete.
PS I did send the support Email

Scotty W7PSK
JTAlert Settings, "Applications -> DXLab Suite" section. Enable the DXView lookup.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Rick W7PSK

I was enabled