Topics

locked Question about ARRL Grid Chase / Worked B4 flag

Michael Black

Yes...that's redundant...you just need to "Scan log and rebuild" at the beginning of month.

de Mike W9MDB

On Sunday, June 10, 2018, 5:59:44 AM CDT, Mark Steele <kd2nom@...> wrote:

Good morning all,

I currently have the ARRL Grid Chase option set to on. But I also have the 'Ignore B4 status before this date' set and I move it to the beginning of the month each month. Is that a redundant setting for me (meaning that the ARRL Grid Chase setting does the ignore B4 for me already)?

Best regards,

73, Mark - KD2NOM
10-10: 77596, FHC: 5930

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 10/06/2018 8:59 PM, Mark Steele wrote:
Good morning all,

I currently have the ARRL Grid Chase option set to on. But I also have the 'Ignore B4 status before this date' set and I move it to the beginning of the month each month. Is that a redundant setting for me (meaning that the ARRL Grid Chase setting does the ignore B4 for me already)?

Best regards,

73, Mark - KD2NOM
Mark,

The ignore B4 status before this date is not needed and the setting is ignored by JTAlert when the Grid Chase is enabled.

See the JTAlert Help File, "Tutorials -> ARRL International Grid Chase 2018" topic for instructions on correct setup.

de Laurie VK3AMA