Not fixable.  But I've noticed this seems to only happen when there is memory pressure.
So what does your physical memory usage look like?

de Mike W9MDB

On Saturday, June 2, 2018, 11:24:17 PM CDT, <ek3gmt@...> wrote:

IT IS POSSIBLE TO FIX ERROR?

Boris EK3GM <ek3gmt@...>

All in pic
73,Boris EK3GM

----- Original Message -----
Sent: 03 June, 2018 08:32
Subject: Re: [HamApps] JT ALERT ERROR

Not fixable.  But I've noticed this seems to only happen when there is memory pressure.
So what does your physical memory usage look like?

de Mike W9MDB

On Saturday, June 2, 2018, 11:24:17 PM CDT, <ek3gmt@...> wrote:

IT IS POSSIBLE TO FIX ERROR?

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 3/06/2018 2:07 PM, ek3gmt@... wrote:
IT IS POSSIBLE TO FIX ERROR?
OM,

First, no need to shout (ALL CAPS TEXT).

How frequently does this happen or is it a one time event?
What are the specifications of your PC?
Windows version, CPU type/speed, RAM installed?

If your running old PC hardware with a slow cpu and minimal memory, it may not be suitable for the high-cpu demand of FT8, especially if running with Deep decoding.

Please upgrade JTAlert to the latest version, 2.11.1, it may help with this type off error.

On 3/06/2018 3:04 PM, Boris EK3GM wrote:
All in pic
73,Boris EK3GM
Not fixable.  But I've noticed this seems to only happen when there is memory pressure.
So what does your physical memory usage look like?
Boris,

Your picture doesn't show your PC memory usage or how much physical memory is installed.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Boris EK3GM <ek3gmt@...>

Hi,Laurie. CPU is Core 2 Duo 2.8Ghz and 4Gb of RAM.Win XP
Soft use only 700Mb
73,Boris EK3GM