locked DXKeeper Questions

roamer

1.  How do I enter comments (NOTES) into a log entry either new and old?

2.  How can I get back to the full log dispolay after seeing an individual call?

Thanks,

Dean, K7NO

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 31/05/2018 9:46 AM, roamer wrote:
1.  How do I enter comments (NOTES) into a log entry either new and old?

2.  How can I get back to the full log dispolay after seeing an individual call?

Thanks,

Dean, K7NO
The official DXLab support forum can be found at https://groups.io/g/DXLab
Your best to ask your questions over there where you will likely get an authoritative answer from the DXLab developer, Dave AA6YQ.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comments below

1. How do I enter comments (NOTES) into a log entry either new and old?

+ Take a look at this article:

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/Logging>

+ A QSO's "Comment" item is accessible via the Details panel on the Main window's "Log QSOs" tab.

2. How can I get back to the full log dispolay after seeing an individual call?

+ To remove any filtering of the Log Page Display, click the X button in the Filter panel at the bottom of the Main window's "Log QSOs" tab.

73,

Dave, AA6YQ