locked Scanning and Updating

Brad Rich <brad.rich@...>

What data is looked at when we “scan and rebuild”.

73’s

Brad

N6GR

JTAlert Support (VK3AMA)

On 10/04/2018 8:14 AM, Brad Rich wrote:

What data is looked at when we “scan and rebuild”.

73’s

Brad

N6GR

Scans are done against your Log file/database depending on which Logger type you have enabled in JTAlert. JTAlert does not consider any other sources, our Log is considered the definitive record of your QSOs.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Brad Rich <brad.rich@...>

I was hoping that would be the answer.
Thanks,