Topics

locked DXCC, CQZ #DXLAB

desanic25@...

Hello!
I am new to JTAlert and WSJT-X. For DXCC alerts, why I can not track current working band? If I want to do this, every time I must uncheck old band and check current which is frustarting!?
CQ Zones are not counted. In DXKeepr it works but in JTAlert not....Allcalls are blue.....
Thanks in adavance!
Best 73's from Alen, 9A3MA!

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 23/03/2018 7:44 PM, desanic25@... wrote:
Hello!
I am new to JTAlert and WSJT-X. For DXCC alerts, why I can not track current working band? If I want to do this, every time I must uncheck old band and check current which is frustarting!?
CQ Zones are not counted. In DXKeepr it works but in JTAlert not....Allcalls are blue.....
Thanks in adavance!
Best 73's from Alen, 9A3MA!

Alan,

I am not following what your describing. What are you checking/unchecking when you change bands, what window are you doing that in, is it a JTAlert window?

JTAlert automatically follows the Band of WSJT-X and adjust its alerts for the current band, there is no manually changing of settings.

Is JTAlert showing the Band in its title-bar or does it show "???m"

Provided you have done a Scan Log in JTAlert against your DXKeeper log, than your needed Zones, States, DXCCs etc will match DXKeeper.

de Laurie VK3AMA

desanic25@...

HI Laurie!
I am checking/unchecking at JTAlert/setttings/DXCC.Now I tested and it's working OK. I have band info in JTAlert window.Can JTAlert update wanted DXCC without rescaning log, to change color of all stations from wanted DXCC after worked one?
CQZ still not working. DXKeeper count OK, all and by band but JTAlert shows all zone wanted, by band and all bands.
JTAlert is very nice and useful application. I also write programs for my job and I know how much time have to spent to make this nice App! Congrats!
Best 73's!
Alen, 9A3MA

On 26/03/2018 11:48 PM, Alen Desanic wrote:
HI Laurie!
I am checking/unchecking at JTAlert/setttings/DXCC.Now I tested and it's working OK. I have band info in JTAlert window.Can JTAlert update wanted DXCC without rescaning log, to change color of all stations from wanted DXCC after worked one?
CQZ still not working. DXKeeper count OK, all and by band but JTAlert shows all zone wanted, by band and all bands.
JTAlert is very nice and useful application. I also write programs for my job and I know how much time have to spent to make this nice App! Congrats!
Best 73's!
Alen, 9A3MA
Alen,

JTAlert cannot update your Wanted Lists based on simply after working a Station. It is on the todo list, but not a high priority given that the vast majority of users only want a DXCC marked as no longer needed after it has been confirmed by QSL (Card, LotW or eQSL).

If all your Zones are being marked as needed even after a Scan Log suggests that your Scan Log Settings are specifying a QSL confirmation type that is not present in your DXKeeper Log QSOs.

Please use the "? -> Contact Support" menu, on the JTAlert title-bar, to send me your Configuration and Session files for analysis. Only the most recent 24hours of activity is retained in the session files, so don't wait too long before sending.

de Laurie VK3AMA

W6SA

"JTAlert cannot update your Wanted Lists based on simply after working a Station. It is on the todo list, but not a high priority given that the vast majority of users only want a DXCC marked as no longer needed after it has been confirmed by QSL (Card, LotW or eQSL)."

If you implement this feature please make it optional.

I don't want any changes to my Wanted Lists until I make them after confirmation.

Thanks for a great program.

73,  Walt  W6SA

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 28/03/2018 9:23 AM, W6SA wrote:
If you implement this feature please make it optional.

I don't want any changes to my Wanted Lists until I make them after confirmation.

Thanks for a great program.

73,  Walt  W6SA
_._,_._,_
Walt,

Don't worry.
It has always been my policy that when new features are added they are optional such that they don't change existing behaviour.

de Laurie VK3AMA