locked Re: [Ham-Apps] JT-Alert sound

BuDJie

Hi again....the announcment voices sound great
especially on my USB speakers

have seen the odd lockup/crash...working around them for the moment
one was when changing the QRG freq with the mouse

David VK4BDJ

On 18/10/11 07:52, Laurie, VK3AMA wrote:

Good to hear David,

Reviewing my code yesterday, there is still one area where I need to
code a "Linux/Wine" fix, so there is still potential for a JT65-HF
lockup/crash.

de Laurie, VK3AMA