From: HamApps@yahoogroups.com.au [mailto:HamApps@yahoogroups.com.au]
Sent: Saturday, October 31, 2015 20:53
To: HamApps@yahoogroups.com.au
Subject: Re: [HamApps] Re:: Country not logged

On 1/11/2015 10:13 AM, dh2id@yahoo.com [HamApps] wrote:

Laurie, I can't see the picture here, that you posted.
The country name just isn't transmitted to HRDLog.
Posted by: dh2id@yahoo.com

Alex,

Are you viewing the messages via the web rather than the via email.

Yahoo messages with pictures will either display in the email message and not on the web or will display on the web and not in emails. That is configured by the Group settings. This Group is set to display the images in the email messages as the vast majority of members receive the messages via email.

I have included the image as an attachment. Do you get it now?

Posted by: "Laurie, VK3AMA" <vk3ama.ham.apps@gmail.com>