From: HamApps@... [mailto:HamApps@...]
Sent: Wednesday, October 28, 2015 21:00
To: HamApps@...
Subject: [HamApps] How to change default log in HRD?

Anyone know how to change the default log in HRD?

I have 3 logs defined, an MSAccess file, MySQL and MSSQL.

I'm not a HRD user except for the current testing.

I was under the impression, that all I had to do was select the log name within HRDLogbook and that became the default. But that does not appear to be the case. All API log writes from JTAlert are going to the MSAccess (My Logbook) log, regardless of which log I have selected in HRDLogbook.