locked Re: [Ham-Apps] Re: B4 on other bands

Laurie, VK3AMA <groups03@...>

Hi John,

I ran 1.4.1 yesterday and can confirm the setting was indeed in that version. I am not sure why I didn't migrate that setting to 1.5.0 as I would only have added the feature initially as the result of a user-request.

The good news is, the feature is coded, tested and will be in the next 1.5.1 release.

de Laurie, VK3AMA

On 18-October-2011 00:12, JohnB wrote:
Hi Laurie,

That's exactly what I want to see happen. I want to see "B4" appear next to the call no matter what band I worked him on. I swear that feature was already available in v1.4.1. For me, it would be a welcomed addition to v1.5.

Thanks for all your hard work.

John (WA3CAS)