I have been following the HRD 5.20 release bugs and issues on the Yahoo reflector.

I don't use HRD, but did install 5.20 to check if there were any Log File changes that may affect JT-Alert. I didn't find any in the limited testing I performed.

de Laurie, VK3AMA

On 16-April-2012 13:12, Scott L. wrote:
Laurie and Rick,

I believe I know the culprit, however I'm under the weather and to be able to really concentrate and figure out how to send you the error report hasn't happened. But, I had no problems at all with JT Alerts until Friday when I updated my Ham Radio Deluxe to the new v. 5.20. I now get errors several times a day (2 or 3 times a day) where HRD tells me it lost connection with my Kenwood. I have a feeling it's all related to the upgrade. I posted something in the HRD Yahoo page earlier tonight and waiting to see what they tell me about that. My hunch is my issues with JT Alerts is because of the HRD upgrade.

Scott
KN3A

On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 11:02 PM, pontotochs <pontotochs@...> wrote:
�

Hi Laurie,
� FWIW, �I got this error as well one time, I could not get to the settings-> contact support, as the error would come up before I could get to the contact support option. However, rebooting my system (Win XP) did fix the issue. I had shut the computer down via sleep mode. So I don't know if something got corrupted during the shutdown or startup/reload phase.
�
� 73, Rick, N5RB

From: Ham-Apps@... [mailto:Ham-Apps@...] On Behalf Of Laurie, VK3AMA
Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2012 4:59 PM
To: Ham-Apps@...
Subject: Re: [Ham-Apps] JT Alert Error

�

Hi Scott,

Interesting that the error has only started in the last 2 days.
There is clearly a bug in JT-Alert, but something on your PC must have changed to allow the bug to manifest itself. Have you updated your logging program recently?

Please use the "Settings -> Contact Support" menu to send me your Config & Session files for review.

de Laurie, VK3AMA

On 15-April-2012 00:36, Scott L. wrote:

I've been using JT Alerts for several months on my WIn7 (64 bit) computer. Just in the past 2 days I keep getting the attached error and lose JT Alerts. Can someone help me out and tell me what is going wrong and how I can fix it?

Thanks in advance.

Scott
KN3A