locked Re: : Re: Support for WSJT-X v1.6.1 anytime soon?

Robert Lorenzini

I saw 6M jt9 being spotted yesterday and was surprised to see some of
them a little further up the band. Pskreporter is down for me at the moment.
I did not hear them and can't say if they were fast mode or not.
Bob - wd6dod

On 8/17/2015 4:19 AM, ab1nj@... [HamApps] wrote:

Laurie, the new JT9 modes I'm referring to are 'fast' JT9 modes being used on 6m and 10m, and the most popular sequence is 15sec. I'm able to log these fast QSOs with JT alerts, but so far spotting has eluded me, and I don't see anyone else being able to spot these modes either. Being a new mode, it would help to have them spotted.  Rob AB1NJ