From: "KB3TC kb3tc1@... [HamApps]"
To: HamApps@...
Sent: Sunday, August 9, 2015 3:33 PM
Subject: [HamApps] Question

Group,
Not sure if this can be answered on here or if I have to go somewhere else.
I use HRD (old ver) and WSJT-X with JTAlertX 2.6.9 and have been for several years but....
I have always wondered what the following are supposed to be regarding the JT programs.
On the left the slide bar and on the right the slide bar Pwr.
Tim, KB3TC