locked Re: [Ham-Apps] Database issue

Laurie, VK3AMA <groups03@...>

Hi Ron,

This should not happen.
If your HRD log is a MSAccess .mdb file and you still have the log that
was causing the error, please email it direct to me so I can
troubleshoot what is happening.

Until the cause is found I suggest you make a backup of your log before
trying to use the JT-Alert logging.

At this point it is unclear why that error is generated. I have been
logging to HRD Access, MySQL and MSSQL logs on a local PC and over a network to remote machines during tests and haven't seen this error. It
might be specific to your log and I will need to look at it. I will
walk-through the HRD components of my code today.

de Laurie, VK3AMA

On 18-October-2011 04:40, va7hz wrote:
Hi Laurie and the group, the issue I'm having is abit different from some of the others. First let me say I have latest versions of JT65-HF and JT-Alert Everything except the logging to HRD is working. When I would log a QSO it would write to the JT65_log.adi file and thats it no error message, no confirmation. So I moved the log file to the C:&#92;Temp&#92; directory and yes had the &#92; fix done previously. Now I get the confirmation that QSO was logged, but
here is where things go downhill I go and refresh my HRD log to see it and all my qso's in the log disappear. and this is the error message I get

10:19:22 Reload Error: Getting 2987 records -
10:19:22 Reload Error: SELECT COL_PRIMARY_KEY,COL_ADDRESS,COL_AGE,COL_A_INDEX,COL_ANT_AZ,COL_ANT_EL,COL_ANT_PATH,COL_ARRL_SECT,COL_BAND,COL_BAND_RX,COL_BIOGRAPHY,COL_CALL,COL_CHECK,COL_CLASS,COL_CNTY,COL_COMMENT,COL_CONT,COL_CONTACTED_OP,COL_CONTEST_ID,COL_COUNTRY,COL_CQZ,COL_DISTANCE,COL_DXCC,COL_EMAIL,COL_EQ_CALL,COL_EQSL_QSLRDATE,COL_EQSL_QSLSDATE,COL_EQSL_QSL_RCVD,COL_EQSL_QSL_SENT,COL_EQSL_STATUS,COL_FORCE_INIT,COL_FREQ,COL_FREQ_RX,COL_GRIDSQUARE,COL_HEADING,COL_IOTA,COL_ITUZ,COL_K_INDEX,COL_LAT,COL_LON,COL_LOTW_QSLRDATE,COL_LOTW_QSLSDATE,COL_LOTW_QSL_RCVD,COL_LOTW_QSL_SENT,COL_LOTW_STATUS,COL_MAX_BURSTS,COL_MODE,COL_MS_SHOWER,COL_MY_CITY,COL_MY_CNTY,COL_MY_COUNTRY,COL_MY_CQ_ZONE,COL_MY_GRIDSQUARE,COL_MY_IOTA,COL_MY_ITU_ZONE,COL_MY_LAT,COL_MY_LON,COL_MY_NAME,COL_MY_POSTAL_CODE,COL_MY_RIG,COL_MY_SIG,COL_MY_SIG_INFO,COL_MY_STATE,COL_MY_STREET,COL_NAME,COL_NOTES,COL_NR_BURSTS,COL_NR_PINGS,COL_OPERATOR,COL_OWNER_CALLSIGN,COL_PFX,COL_PRECEDENCE,COL_PROP_MODE,COL_PUBLIC_KEY,COL_QSLMSG,COL_QSLRDATE,COL_QSLSDATE,COL_QSL_RCVD,COL_QSL_RCVD_VIA,COL_QSL_SENT,COL_QSL_SENT_VIA,COL_QSL_VIA,COL_QSO_COMPLETE,COL_QSO_RANDOM,COL_QTH,COL_RIG,COL_RST_RCVD,COL_RST_SENT,COL_RX_PWR,COL_SAT_MODE,COL_SAT_NAME,COL_SFI,COL_SIG,COL_SIG_INFO,COL_SRX,COL_SRX_STRING,COL_STATE,COL_STATION_CALLSIGN,COL_STX,COL_STX_STRING,COL_SWL,COL_TEN_TEN,COL_TIME_OFF,COL_TIME_ON,COL_TX_PWR,COL_WEB,COL_USER_DEFINED_0,COL_USER_DEFINED_1,COL_USER_DEFINED_2,COL_USER_DEFINED_3,COL_USER_DEFINED_4,COL_USER_DEFINED_5,COL_USER_DEFINED_6,COL_USER_DEFINED_7,COL_USER_DEFINED_8,COL_USER_DEFINED_9,COL_CREDIT_GRANTED,COL_CREDIT_SUBMITTED FROM [TABLE_HRD_CONTACTS_V01] ORDER BY COL_TIME_ON DESC, COL_CALL DESC
10:19:22 Reload Error: Invalid character value for cast specification on column number 23 (COL_DXCC)
10:19:22 Reload Loaded 0/2987 records in 141 miliseconds, 0.0 records per second

Any ideas? Only way to get my log back is to recreate from backup
Ron VA7HZ