From: HamApps@yahoogroups.com.au [mailto:HamApps@yahoogroups.com.au]
Sent: Saturday, June 20, 2015 22:07
To: HamApps@yahoogroups.com.au
Subject: RE: [HamApps] New - JTAlert 2.6.3 available

Interesting Laurie.  I normally use Chrome.  This time I got dire malware
warnings from Chrome when I tried to download the new 2.6.3 version.  Then
Chrome blocked the download.  No option, just blocked.  Fortunately Firefox
does not exhibit this behavior, so I have successfully downloaded 2.6.3 and
installed it and its up and running.  My normally very vigilant and up to
date NOD32 antivirus didn’t mind at all.

I wonder when Chrome made the decision that I was such a dunce that they had
to be big brother and take care of me.  Mega-sigh.

Dan Malcolm CFI/II
K4SHQ