locked Re: : Re: Still no audio alerts

Laurie, VK3AMA <groups07@...>

On 10/06/2015 12:05 AM, Mike Anderson mike@... [HamApps] wrote:
Laurie,
I sent you my configuration file and here is a video  link to what is happening to me.    I wont post any more "issues" on this since it appears as though I am in the minority and it might be a resource issue or config on my end as there does not appear to be a lot of complaints on lost audio from other members.       I seem to recall that there is a resident resource program that goes back in on occasion and clears all the buffers and resources.   I will see if I can find that program and install it.

Thanks for you continued and dedicated support of this awesome program!!

Mike
K5NAN
Mike,

Please resend the support files. I need to examine the session data that corresponds to the decodes observed in your video. Only session data for the last 24 hours is retained, so I need the files sent no later than 11:40 Jun-10 utc.

BTW, I don't believe it is a PC resource issue after a quick look at your PC/OS specs.