locked Re: : RE: Sound Alert When Logging

Jim - N4ST

I don't see a separate configuration item for the sound (it's just a boing), but the pop-up window is configured under JTAlert Settings<>Window<>Popup Windows: Show Log QSO to Logger Success.

73,
Jim - N4ST

---In HamApps@..., <mdblack98@...> wrote :

Can you elucidate which setting that is?  I can't seem to find it  which is not necessarily surprising J  I know I don't get any sound.

And I guess Richard/KQ4Y can't find it either.

73

Mike W9MDB