From: HamApps@yahoogroups.com.au [mailto:HamApps@yahoogroups.com.au]
Sent: Tuesday, April 7, 2015 11:54
To: HamApps@yahoogroups.com.au
Subject: [HamApps] jtalerx

I downloaded jtalert from the hamapps websit but it would not install because F-Secure found a Trojan. I disabled F-Secure and installed the program. Got an error msg that jtalert was waiting for hf65 to start - I have never run hf65. Program won't run.

Also as soon as I tried to run it F-Secure found the same file it identified as a virus and deleted it from the folder.

Now I have no jtalert program.

Any ideas