locked Re: [Ham-Apps] Order of display

Laurie, VK3AMA <groups03@...>

Hi Steve,

Good idea!

No, I hadn't given any thought to changing the order. I was more focused on processing the new decodes as quickly as possible and trying to generate alerts before the start of the new minute.

I need to do some testing, but I should be able to alter the order so that calls, displayed left-to-right, follow the low-to-high DF order with minimal impact on JT-Alert processing time.

Unless I run into unforeseen complications, this order change will appear in the next release of JT-Alert.

de Laurie, VK3AMA

On 04-March-2012 03:54, w1kilofoxtrot wrote:
Laurie,

   Have you given any thought to putting the displayed call signs in the same order as the waterfall display below? Maybe it's just me, but I often get confused by this.

73,
Steve
W1KF