locked Re: jt alert not working

Laurie, VK3AMA <groups07@...>

On 21/02/2015 4:09 AM, aam6eok@... [HamApps] wrote:

my wife is having a problem with jt alert, we have completely uninstall all version have disable the real time scan of McAfee went a older version of jt alert that did not work, Uninstall McAfee removed all version of Jt Alert for jt-65 comfort. Can anyone tell us what else We can do. and Yes everytime we uninstalled the program we did a reboot. She is running window 7 64 bit.

Wade K5WPN

Wade,

Sorry, you minimilast email without any version numbers or description of what is not working, makes it impossible to diagnose what may be the problem.
I suspect it may be a compatibility issue between your JTAlert version and the JT65-HF variant your using.

Uninstalling JTAlert will not correct iversion incompatibilities. Also, make sure you don't have JT65-HF set to run as Administrator as that will prevent JTAlert from interacting with the program.

Is the JT65-HF version, you mention Comfort, which Author (DL3 or DL4) a recetnly released new version?