locked Re: JTMacros

Laurie, VK3AMA <groups07@...>

On 21/02/2015 6:24 AM, jean raynaud f8rz@... [HamApps] wrote:
Hello...

In a previous setup, I used a macro "@ RRR 73" which worked fine and
checked the right "target" in the "next" column od WSJT-X.

Now, the macro still works but doesn't anymore check the right "target",
and if I am not very careful, I send anything but what I should like to.

And YES, the "Don't activate" box in JTMacros is UNchecked...

Anyone has a solution ?

Thanks by advance

73 Jean F8RZ

Jean,

What version of WSJT-X? I may have to make adjustments if it is a version I have not tested yet.

Due to the QT library used by WSJT-X, there is no way to programatically set the Tx5 radio button, so JTAlert has to use the physical position of the radio button on the WSJT-X window and generate a mouse-click at that position. The position tends to change with each version of WSJT-X. Please advise the version.