From: HamApps@yahoogroups.com.au [mailto:HamApps@yahoogroups.com.au]
Sent: Friday, January 2, 2015 14:49
To: HamApps@yahoogroups.com.au
Subject: Re: [HamApps] New - JTAlert 2.5.6 available - Fixes & Changes

On 3/01/2015 3:57 AM, 'Jim - N4ST' newsgroup@jimpricejr.com [HamApps] wrote:
Tried downloading again and running on my Windows 8.1 machine and received
an "error during extraction" alert.
Anyone else having problems?
An error during extraction message suggests that files that are part or the
install process are missing. Sounds like your Virus/Malware software has
quietly removed some of the files and not bothered to notify you of its
activity.