Jim - N4ST
Can't seem to install 2.5.6. Clean boot with Windows 7 and no other
After clicking on the program to install, it asks permission to install and
then shuts down without an error message.
Never had a problem before. Went back and checked 2.5.5. and it installs
Tried downloading again and running on my Windows 8.1 machine and received
an "error during extraction" alert.
Anyone else having problems?
Jim - N4ST
From: HamApps@yahoogroups.com.au [mailto:HamApps@yahoogroups.com.au]
Sent: Thursday, January 1, 2015 17:34
Subject: [HamApps] New - JTAlert 2.5.6 available - Fixes & Changes
JTAlert 2.5.6 is available for download.
From the Release Notes...
- "Blocked Spotting" popup window when spots sent to HamSpots.net have
blocked due to wrong band spotting.
- Band Activity Window JT65 and JT9 background colors user settable.
(Window : Settings, Section: Window,Band Activity Display).
- Works with new 0.9.92 version of JT65-HF HB9HQX Edition.
(Important Note: Only JT65-Log, the default, is supported)
- Decodes History Odd/Even row color changes no longer require restart.
- JTAlertX 5 second delay in clearing QSO Partner Callsign now only
if WSJT-X "Clear DX Call..." setting is enabled.
- WSJT-X created temporary directory being held open by JTAlertX.
- HB9HQX decodes not detected when WSJT-X instance is is also running.
- Line 1179 error in JTDecodesHistory.plugin file.
- JTMacros vertical size not restored correctly (short) when not docked.
- Incorrect Date logged when QSO spans both sides of midnight, 0000 utc.
- Recursion errors. Note: this error is rare and the exact cause is
Internal code changes have been made to try and avoid this type of
At this time it is unknown if the cause(s) have been completely
Online virus/malware scanner results can be viewed using the link below.
www.virustotal.com : passed by 56 scan engines. Results
Size: 5.7 MB (5966554 bytes)
Visit the HamApps.com web page for the direct download link.
de Laurie VK3AMA
Posted by: "Laurie, VK3AMA" <firstname.lastname@example.org>