From: "KB3TC kb3tc1@... [HamApps]"
To: HamApps@...
Sent: Thursday, December 4, 2014 5:57 AM
Subject: Re: : Re: [HamApps] Strange Behaviour

Thanks for all the replies.
I am glad that I am not alone in this small quirk.
This behaviour didn't start until recently and I have been using the same rig / antenna / HRD / Logging programs for years.
I haven't loaded any new programs that could have done something so I have to assume that it had to be something recently updated.
The only thing recently updated (other than JTAlert and JT-X) was my Quicken which I doubt had anything to do with it.
I don't consider it a major problem but just have to remember to give it the "goose" (hit Tune).
Tim, KB3TC

On 12/4/2014 3:47 AM, Michael Brumberger Zipperkng@... [HamApps] wrote:

I have the exact same problem. I have to hit tune for just a second to get the waterfall to start. I can wait 2-3 passes and if i do not xmit first, there is no waterfall, no decode.