locked Re: [Ham-Apps] JT Alert log into logbook?

Laurie, VK3AMA <groups03@...>

Eddy,

Assuming you have JT-Alert successfully logging to HRD (you should get a success popup message after completing the log action in JT65-HF), then all that is required is to click the refresh button in HRDLog for the new QSO to be visible (assuming you don't have some sort of filter applied to HRDLog that my not show the QSO).

de Laurie, VK3AMA

On 07-February-2012 23:29, signal wrote:
How does one configure JT Alert to load the station worked into HRD? I saw the page talking about refresh after. What other setting do I have to enable to get it to load the station into the qso window or log?

73
Eddy
N4ABN
--
If you do not feel comfortable with firearms, maybe you will be more comfortable as a victim.

https://sites.google.com/site/n4abnradio/