From: HamApps@yahoogroups.com.au [mailto:HamApps@yahoogroups.com.au]
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2014 06:38
To: HamApps@yahoogroups.com.au
Subject: Re:: Re: [HamApps] JT Alert not working with HB9HQX version of JT65HF

OK Thanks. I just started using the HB9HQX version and downloaded the latest release. I had been using the original JT-65A version for the longest time, but looking for something more feature and come across his version.

I can wait until it is updated as the HB9 version has some basic alerts, but it is not as feature rich as JT-Alert.

Thanks for the program. It is excellent.

Duffy
www.wb8nut.com