locked Re: [Ham-Apps] Error message

signal <signalhz@...>

Hi Laurie,

I don't know how it got that way but it don't matter now. I got it fixed.

73
Eddy
N4ABN

On 2/6/2012 3:27 PM, Laurie, VK3AMA wrote:

Eddy,

I have had a closer look at the images you provided. You have the DXKeeper Log path (in JT-ALert) pointing to the eQSL.mdb file. That is wrong and is causing the errors.

de Laurie, VK3AMA

On 06-February-2012 21:07, signal wrote:

I get an error message window each time I open JT-Alert. I took a screen capture of it. I attached the image below. While I was typing this message another one popped up. I'll attach it also.

73 Eddy N4ABN

If you do not feel comfortable with firearms, maybe you will be more comfortable as a victim.

https://sites.google.com/site/n4abnradio/