From: Ham-Apps@... [mailto:Ham-Apps@...] On Behalf Of goldtr8@...
Sent: Friday, 3 February 2012 3:39 p.m.
To: Ham-Apps@...
Subject: Re: [Ham-Apps] Wrkd states

Hi Scott,

I have over 2000 QSO's entered in LOTW and less than 600 have confirmed back.  So the reply rate for me is less than 30%.  So I guess you are contacting a different group than I am :-)

I am not complaining just stating the facts as they are for me.

EQSL.cc has a much better hit rate.

I have no idea why this is other than it is what it is.

Cheers

Don

~73

Don

KD8NNU

On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 8:23 PM, Scott L. wrote:

   I beg to differ about LoTW. I moved to EPA in 2009, and since September 2009 to today, I have confirmed on LoTW my JT65 WAS, Triple Play WAS, 40M WAS, 20M WAS, CW WAS, Phone WAS, Digital WAS, RTTY WAS, and only need 1 more for 80M WAS, 11 for 15M WAS and 8 more for 10M WAS. So, in less than 2 years I find it difficult to believe you haven't been able to achieve a single WAS on LoTW. It does take time and effort, and I only do ham radio from September to March and I'm done until fall. As N4ABN said, the K3UK LoTW sked page is a valuable source of finding LoTW QSO's.

73 Scott

KN3A

On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 6:16 PM, < goldtr8@...> wrote:

There are many hams who dont use LOTW, if they did I would have WAS in several bands, but right now I have completed zero due to lack of QSL's.

That is the nature of LOTW.

~73

Don

KD8NNU

On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 4:41 PM, airratt wrote:

    Hi Laurie,

According to JT Alert I have WAS on 20m. When I look at arrl's lotw they say I only have 47 states and need three more. I would like to reconcile both JT Alert and Arrl LotW. Any suggestions other then I need to find three more states to work and upload to LotW?

73

Eddy

N4ABN