locked Re: webpage display "calls spotted" and 'calls you spotted' balnk.

chas cartmel

Thanks Jim

I thought it was a bit severe.

I always rely on the software to send the appropriate band info and to change the bands via CAT and cannot understand how this has happened over an extended time as you suggest. The only way this would be visible would be to reflect the data sent in a log or a screen pop as this is done in the background.

I will monitor Hamspots to check when I can although if an error is noticed will be a stable door after horse bolted scenario as is the screen pop/log, but at least I could at least identify it.

Now where to mount the 3rd monitor for Hamspots?

73

Charlie

www.G4EST.me.uk