From: HamApps@yahoogroups.com.au [mailto:HamApps@yahoogroups.com.au]
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2014 08:34
To: HamApps@yahoogroups.com.au
Subject: RE: [HamApps] webpage display "calls spotted" and 'calls you
spotted' balnk.

I do believe if you're flipping bands at the wrong time you can cause this.

I've noticed that if you flip bands toward the end of the cycle but before
the cycle completes the decoded calls will be compared against your current
band instead of the received band.
So I wonder if you flip bands if the audio should be zeroed out perhaps
since you're abandoning the old band?

Mike W9MDB