locked WSJT-X question

Michael Black

How does JT-Alert get the QSO info from WSJT-X?

I'm working with the development team on WSJT-X and I've noticed when I switch bands at, say, the 45 second mark, that JT-Alert will decode as if the new band instead of the received band.

I see in WSJT-X's ALL.TXT the frequency change and then the decode (kind of what you'd expect) but, of course, the frequency is wrong for that decode.

So I was wondering the source and logic that JT-Alert uses to we can maybe figure out a fix.

Personally, I'd like to see the ALL.TXT format change to put freq on each line.  But is ALL.TXT the source for JT-Alert?

Mike W9MDB