locked Re: [Ham-Apps] Wrkd states

signal <signalhz@...>

Hi Laurie,

Ok I'll give the filter a try. I use the filter sometimes but didn't know to use it that way.

Eddy N4ABN

On 2/1/2012 8:38 PM, Laurie, VK3AMA wrote:

Hi Eddy,

I use DXKeeper exclusively for my logging and am certain that JT-Alert correctly determines needed States when scanning the log. During JT-ALert testing, I cross check the results with my LoTW records and get a 100% match.

To get a WAS report from DXKeeper by mode (or band), you need to filter your DXKeeper log for the mode (or band) before running the DXKeeper WAS report.

de Laurie, VK3AMA

On 02-February-2012 12:12, signal wrote:

Hi Laurie,

The logging program shows I have WAS but for all bands combined. I'm using DXLab Suite. I don't see a way to check my log for WAS for each mode using DXLab Suite.  So I go and look at it on ARRL LotW. It shows I need 3 more for 20m. It shows I have WAS for 30m 3 diff ways. ( Mixed, JT65A, & Digital )

 The way your attached pic of scan log is a little diff then mine. I have LotW and QSO Mode ANY checked.

73 Eddy N4ABN

On 2/1/2012 6:58 PM, Laurie, VK3AMA wrote:

Eddy,

Ignoring JT-Alert & LoTW, what does your logging program (name?) report for your 20M WAS??

Note: JT-Alert Log Scan for WAS will also consider eQSL and Cards received depending on the settings used. If you only want LoTW Confirmed or Verified QSOs to be considered when scanning your log for needed States, ensure only the LoTW checkbox is checked.

de Laurie, VK3AMA

On 02-February-2012 08:41, airratt wrote:

Hi Laurie,

According to JT Alert I have WAS on 20m. When I look at arrl's lotw they say I only have 47 states and need three more. I would like to reconcile both JT Alert and Arrl LotW. Any suggestions other then I need to find three more states to work and upload to LotW?

73
Eddy
N4ABN

--
If you do not feel comfortable with firearms, maybe you will be more comfortable as a victim.

https://sites.google.com/site/n4abnradio/