From: HamApps@... [mailto:HamApps@...]
Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2014 3:24 PM
To: HamApps@...
Subject: RE: [HamApps] Side lobes

I see it from time to time with good propagation (and very strong signals),
but usually those side lobes are more than 20 dB down. This one is only 10
dB down and that’s bad, but it can be hard to tell if it’s generated on the
TX end or an overload on the receive end. The sidelobe is about 180 Hz off
from the main signal, the 3rd harmonic of 60 Hz.

_________
73,
Jim – N4ST