From: HamApps@yahoogroups.com.au [mailto:HamApps@yahoogroups.com.au]
Sent: Tuesday, September 2, 2014 14:23
To: HamApps@yahoogroups.com.au
Subject: [HamApps] Side lobes

Is anybody else seeing side lobes (multiple decodes) on signals lately?
All of a sudden I'm seeing them quite frequently on strong signals where I
didn't before.

For example just had this on 15M

1816 -1 0.5 271 # OE6ANG KK4TLG EM82
1816 -11 0.5 449 # OE6ANG KK4TLG EM82

Didn't pick up the lower side lobe as it would be off-scale.

I've seen up to 5 decodes on one message due to this (main plus 2 side lobes
each side).

Mike W9MDB