locked Re: Unable to start message

Ed Wilson

Although it is not a mouse click, you can send a message by pressing F5.

Ed, K0KC

From: "'KQ8M' kq8m@... [HamApps]"
To: HamApps@...
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2014 3:14 PM
Subject: [HamApps] Unable to start message

Hi all.

I am using version 2.4.18 of JTAlert with V1.3 r3673 of WSJT-X and am unable to start a private message to another station unless there are callsigns in the boxes. If there is a call, I can right click that and send a message. If there is no call then the right click does nothing. Do I need to reset something for this to work again?

Thanks and 73,
Tim Herrick, KQ8M
kq8m@...

AR-Cluster V6 kq8m.homedns.org