locked Re: Don't upload QSO to HRDlog today

Ed Wilson

Yep, that is one of my shortcomings in life...I worry too much and that leads to unnecessary stress and anxiety.

Ed, K0KC

From: "'Laurie, VK3AMA' groups06@... [HamApps]"
To: HamApps@...
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2014 5:45 PM
Subject: Re: [HamApps] Don't upload QSO to HRDlog today

Ed,

No need to worry, any changes I make to HRD logging will not affect the direct logging method. That will remain and the new method, if I get it to work, will be a user-selectable option.

de Laurie VK3AMA

On 23/06/2014 8:35 PM, Ed Wilson ed.wilson@... [HamApps] wrote:
Laurie,

I hope that whatever is required for you to issue logging commands directly to HRD version 6.2 will also apply to the "free" version of HRD (5.24) that many of us are still using. The "improvements" in version 6.x just do not justify the price and from what I read, version 6.x is still very "buggy". If not, please allow an option in JTAlert to keep writing directly to the log database. I would gladly pay for the update if the product was superior to the free version, but from all that I have read, it is not.

Ed, K0KC