locked Re: Don't upload QSO to HRDlog today

Ed Wilson

Thanks for the info, Dan. I believe that they have a 30-day trial version...I guess I will have to download that and give it a spin. Like you, I primarily use the HRD log and occasionally DM780.

Ed, K0KC

From: "'Dan Malcolm' dmalcolm24@... [HamApps]"
To: HamApps@...
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2014 7:58 AM
Subject: RE: [HamApps] Don't upload QSO to HRDlog today

Ed I just read your post concerning HRD 6.2.  I am running 6.2 without any problems. It may be buggy for others, and certainly there are some bugs.  Any software project that large has to have a few.  Just thought you’d like to hear from a satisfied user.

BTW some of the biggest improvements are in HRD Log.  QSO’d entities are more logically displayed and annotated.

Dan Malcolm CFI/II
K4SHQ

The best prayer ever said: "Lord please make me the
kind of person my dog thinks I am."