locked Re: Don't upload QSO to HRDlog today

Dan Malcolm <dmalcolm24@...>

Ed I just read your post concerning HRD 6.2.  I am running 6.2 without any problems. It may be buggy for others, and certainly there are some bugs.  Any software project that large has to have a few.  Just thought you’d like to hear from a satisfied user.

BTW some of the biggest improvements are in HRD Log.  QSO’d entities are more logically displayed and annotated.

Dan Malcolm CFI/II

K4SHQ

The best prayer ever said: "Lord please make me the
kind of person my dog thinks I am."