locked Sao Tome ?????

BuDJie

Hi Laurie......I have had a report that JTAlert thinks im in Sao Tome and comes up with an alert showing that...
I have moved from the country into town for health reasons
backyard too small for Hexbeam or a dipole so i bought an LDG S9V18 vertical
antenna
works well on JT65 and have been having good contacts it EU late afternoons

on the 73 tranmission i use '30W S9V TU 73' and this is the cause of the Sao Tome alert.....I could change it to '30W VERT TU 73' but would like to keep the
S9V one to promote the type of antenna

can JTAlert ignore the 73 messages and not throw up bad alerts

73 David VK4BDJ