From: HamApps@yahoogroups.com.au [mailto:HamApps@yahoogroups.com.au] On
Behalf Of Mike Steiner
Sent: Sunday, May 4, 2014 19:08
To: HamApps@yahoogroups.com.au
Subject: RE: Forefront Window (Was Re: [HamApps] Re: JTAlert 2.4.16
available...)

Sorry I'm using JT-65 HF 1.093
To: HamApps@yahoogroups.com.au
From: groups06@vkdxer.com
Date: Mon, 5 May 2014 09:05:16 +1000
available...)

Tnx Joel,

I'll investigate further. Once I can reproduce this behaviour, I will be in
a better position to correct the defect.

Please, what version of WSJT-X are you using?

de Laurie VK3AMA

On 5/05/2014 8:56 AM, wu8y@arrl.net wrote:
Hi Laurie VK3AMA, when I click on the JTAlert icon in the taskbar, both
JTAlert and WSJT-X come to the forefront. I do have docking enabled, and
that functions if I, for example, resize the WSJT-X window.

73 de Joel WU8Y