From: HamApps@yahoogroups.com.au [mailto:HamApps@yahoogroups.com.au] On Behalf Of schwartzj22@yahoo.com
Sent: Saturday, January 18, 2014 16:01
To: HamApps@yahoogroups.com.au
Subject: [HamApps] RE: Frequency is not read

To all:

Yes I did have the polling set to 1 and then 2 but no go. HRD seems to have to be running to control the freq readout, at least on my system.

The bigger question I have is: Why bother to have freq control at all? I find that as long as I hit the arrow down and choose the correct band then all the alerts see to work ok. What advantage is there to see the actual rig freq?

Tks,
Joel- N3GSE