locked Re: Empty directory

Ernest L. Kapphahn

I'm using Microsoft Security Essentials.  I deleted the file, disabled both the firewall and the malware protection, and reinstalled JTAlert.  I also had rebooted the computer in case there was some Windows issue.  The install appears to complete.  The shortcut is added to the start menu.  Clicking the start menu causes the activity circle to appear momentarily but nothing else happens.

Ernie

On 11/28/2013 9:22 PM, Laurie, VK3AMA wrote:

Perhaps your virus software is preventing the install. What software are
you using for virus/malware protection?

de Laurie VK3AMA