locked Re: Empty directory

Ernest L. Kapphahn

Yes, both Help and Plug-in directories are present.
I will delete and reinstall.
Ernie

On 11/28/2013 9:21 PM, Laurie, VK3AMA wrote:

Is this the same directory as you specified during the install/upgrade?
What is the full path of this directory? Does this folder contain help
and plugin directories, both these are created during install?
Is this a proper install of JTAlert using the setup executable, of were
the files manually extracted from the installer?

JTAlert should NOT fail to run without presenting some form of error
dialog to the user.

You can always uninstall JTAlert, ether using the Start menu shortcut
created during install or control panel. Once removed, you can run the
setup executable again.

de Laurie VK3AMA