locked Re: capturing second when logging to HRD V6

f1vev

HI, I understand and thank you

--- In HamApps@..., Bob <wb4son@...> wrote:

Since the WSJT-x JT65 or JT9 communication happens by definition at zero
seconds past the minute, I don't think there is any reason to include
seconds. All QSOs begin on the exact minute. So I would expect to see
them logged that way in HRD, and they are.

73, Bob, WB4SON

On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 2:06 PM, f1vev <f1vev@...> wrote:

HI Everyone

Using WSJT-X Ver1.1 with JT aller-X Ver 2.4.11 and HRD V6.1 logging
program.

all logs very well indeed but the seconds are not recorded In HRD when the
transfer is done automatically ? is there a way to set this up other than
doing standard ADIF file transfer which kinds off defeat the purpose of the
JT alert interaction A minor issue that I can live with but curious

Thank you Jacques FVEV