From: HamApps@yahoogroups.com.au [mailto:HamApps@yahoogroups.com.au] On
Behalf Of John Hudson
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 08:59
To: HamApps@yahoogroups.com.au
Subject: [HamApps] changing bands

I have a couple of questions concerning changing bands and see if it’s my
setup or this is the ways it works

1.       I cannot keep ENABLE CAT checked.. Almost every time I load WSJT-X
1.1 r3496 I have to go into CONFIG and check ENABLE CAT (rig = 9998
Commander for DXLab) Is this normal or is it suppose to stay checked all
times?
2.       When I do check ENABLE CAT, I can select bands from WSJT drop down
menu for bands and the rig changes fine and WSJT changes fine, all is ok.
BUT if I change bands using COMMANDER ( I have JT freqs saved in the memory
slots) the rig changes, WSJT-X changes the frequency readout but the drop
down menu showing band does not AND the freq readout is red until I select
the correct band from drop down menu

Now the only reasons I ask is first, it’s pain to remember to change and my
log has entered the wrong band a few times plus I got an email form someone
that need KY for contact and they seen me reporting spots on the wrong
bands..

So is this normal or is something need to be changed?

John Hudson
KO4XJ