Re: Screen size #FT8

JTAlert Support (VK3AMA)

On 24/06/2022 03:44, Dave Tucker Nu4N wrote:
I have a 14 inch screen and it's hard to see all the decodes. Is there a way to dock the decodes to the side rather than top or bottom?
Thanks

--
73's de NU4N

No, the is no option for docking any of the JTAlert windows except for the main JTAlert window but it no longer displays callsigns.

Docking is not needed. Simply place the JTAlert window where ever you want and it will be restored to that position when JTAlert is started. There is no need to have it physically docked to WSJTX (I assume that is what you want to dock to). Just put the window anywhere, there is no restriction.