Re: Still Not Working

Barry VA7GEM

On Thu, Jun 23, 2022 at 09:05 AM, Frank Kirschner wrote:
I'm not sure what is wrong, so I don't know where to post this.

After a couple of weeks going back and forth with HRD, including two shared computer support sessions, HRD Logbook/Alert seems to work. However, I can no longer transmit. I have to have HRD rig control and SmartSDR running for HRD Logbook to connect. Both the Maestro and SmartSDR indicate slice A. CW and SSB seem to work.

I'm using a Flex 6600 with a Maestro, SSRD v3.2.39, HRD, and WSJT-X. I've been through all the steps where DAX  / DAX IQ is turned on.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

73,
Frank
KF6E
Frank
Try reverting HRD to version prior to 6.8
GL de